We test sewer and portable water systems. We perform camera inspections, pressure tests, hydrostatic tests, and isolation tests. We perform plumbing inspections for new home buyers, sellers, and after recent home foundation work.
When to get a slab leak test?
- Sounds of running water in your walls – Do you hear water running in your walls even though all faucets and appliances are off?
- Increased water bill – Have you noticed a spike in your water bill?
- Low water pressure – Have you noticed a drop in your water pressure?
- Foundation cracks – Are you experiencing cracks in your walls or flooring?
- Discolored wet or hot spots on your floors or walls – Have you noticed wet spots on your walls or floors?
If you’re experiencing some of these problems, you may need a slab leak test.
Call us for your plumbing problems. We are Lewisville, Texas’ most trusted plumber for over 20 years.
Hear what our customers have to say!