We provide gas line repair for residential and commercial buildings of any size. The inherent dangers associated with gas make it imperative that gas works properly through installation, refitting, and all other aspects done by certified plumbers, like our plumbers at H&M Plumbing and Drain.
Signs and smell of a natural gas leak
The smell of rotten eggs is the first indicator that you have a gas leak. Listen for hissing sounds near gas appliances or gas lines. Look for grass on the lawn outside your house that may be discolored, as this may be a sign of a gas leak.
- Do not use any electrical or handheld devices including phones.
- Open windows and get everyone out of the house right away.
- Call your gas company from a safe distance away such as a neighbors house.
- Turn off the outside gas valve if you’re able to.
- If you or the neighbors can smell gas from the street, call 911.
Only a qualified professional is legally able to turn back on your gas. DO NOT turn the gas back on yourself.
For more information visit:
Call us for your plumbing problems. We are Lewisville, Texas’ most trusted plumber for over 20 years.
Hear what our customers have to say!