To our current and future H & M Plumbing and Drain customers:
As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to rattle our daily life, H&M Plumbing and Drain wants to assure homeowners and business customers that we are taking precautions and necessary steps to support our employees and customers health and safety.
Open & Fully Staffed
We are aware that many of you are working from home and self-quarantining. A houseful of people which was once empty because of school, day cars and work puts more activity and stress on your plumbing system and can increase the chances of serious plumbing and drain issues.
H&M Plumbing and Drain is ready to help with service anytime you need us to. We are under our normal hours of operation: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm. We have been carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and strictly following government health and safety guidelines to minimize any chance of spreading the virus.
Plumbers are Essential Service Providers
H&M Plumbing and Drain technicians who get dispatched out to your home or business will follow our standards of cleanliness and safety before, during, and after every service visit.
We have instructed our service technicians to keep to and follow our cleaning and disinfecting measures to provide the safest possible work environment. We are also following CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, including:
- Wearing personal protective equipment and changing masks from call to call. Gloves, masks, and shoe booties
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes.
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible while speaking to the customer and working in the homes and businesses
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
- Using hand sanitizer
- Using disinfectant products to ensure touch points are clean in work spaces, vehicles, and on equipment
- Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards.
- Providing paperless payment options through calling into the office or paying via email invoice
Our customer service department is fully staffed to help you with scheduling service calls.
- Our customer service representatives and service technicians will ask if anyone in the structure is symptomatic of illness.
- H&M Plumbing and Drain employees are always aware of the risks and symptoms of not only this illness but illnesses in general. Any employee feeling potential signs of the virus, has been around anyone with the virus as well as if any family member has had a recent fever will stay home and seek a professional medical evaluation until they are cleared